Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Counting the days

2 more days to go !!

Can't wait to finish my dietetic internship at Hospital Sultanah Aminah, JB

Ouhh...please..cepat lah masa berlalu. Another 42 hours !!

After 4 years, this is the moment I am waiting for. After finishing all the classes, training and thesis. Here I am!! 

Yeehaaa...dah nak grad dah !! (opss!! ada exam lagi and viva lepas ni) ..

Tak ape, semangat! semangat! semangat!

Now only I start thinking what I'm gonna do after grad?? Further studies or seek for a job? Ohh....I haven't decide yet !! Matilah aku..

Ok relax

* breath in - breath out *

Ok senang cerita, apply je  kat mana-mana universiti yang ada offer master dietetic or nutrition. Emm..dalam negara je kot..and at the same time, apply jugak kerja.

Which one come first !

Kalau dapat offer further studies, alhamdulillah ! Kalau tak dapat, kerja la !

Allah knows best for me and for you



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails